REP Consulting provide capital allowances and tax depreciation services through experience based learnings, a deep appreciation of asset strategy and our experienced team of in-house experts of RICS Accredited Quantity Surveyors and Certified Tax Agents.
Main Activities: Preparation of after-tax return on property investments, ensuring optimisation of tax depreciation and capital allowances schedules that detail the deductions available to you.
Ownership of Assets
Main Activities: Review of the ownership of assets to demarcate clearly between landlord and tenant assets, reconciliation of depreciation schedules with the fixed asset additions including projections for allowances available for the remaining life of the property.
Main Activities: Reporting and analysing across a wide range of capital allowances and tax depreciation services, encompassing: legal provisions that include Division 40 Capital allowances; Division 43 Capital works deductions, repairs and maintenance expenditure, environmental expenditure; and related balancing adjustments on disposal of assets.
Tax Depreciation Services
The full on-site inspection service contains the following:
- Full on-site inspection of your investment property.
- Costing of all depreciable assets including:– Initial construction cost of the dwelling
All Plant & Equipment that forms part of the property
All building surrounds and outdoor assets
Property changes that have been made by previous owners
Changes by the current owner
- Tax effective 40 year depreciation report designed to maximise your legitimate tax claim
- Your property depreciation report is then individually checked and verified for quality assurance by:
A Registered Tax Agent who verifies every report for compliance.
A member of Australasian Royal Institute of Chartered Quantity Surveyors (RICS) who checks and signs your report.
- Fast turnaround time. Your report will be finished within 7 working days from inspection date.
- No upfront fees. You will be invoiced upon completion of the report.
We will organise everything including:
- Contacting your property manager to obtain tenant details
- Contact the tenant to arrange a suitable inspection time
- Conduct a thorough property inspection to determine all relevant deductions and changes to the original property that may be deductible.